Saturday, March 24, 2007

Fatima: For the Conversion of Sinners

"Make sacrifices for sinners and say often, especially while making a sacrifice: O Jesus, this is for love of Thee, for the conversion of sinners, and in reparation for offenses committed against the Immaculate Heart of Mary." (Our Lady of Fatima, July 13, 1917)

"People must amend their lives and ask pardon for their sins. They must not offend Our Lord anymore, for He is already too much offended!" (Our Lady of Fatima, Oct. 13, 1917)

"Continue the Rosary, my children. Say it every day..." (Our Lady of Fatima, Sept. 13, 1917)

"This (Brown Scapular) shall be to you and all carmelites a privilege, that anyone who dies clothed in this shall not suffer eternal fire: and if wearing it they die, they shall be saved." (Our Lady of Mount Carmel, 1251)

Hail, Mary, full of grace! the Lord is with thee; blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. (Lke 1:28,42)
Holy Mary, Mother of God (Matt.&Lke 2:11),
pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

I, N., a faithless sinner - renew and ratify today in thy hands, O Immaculate Mother, the vows of my Baptism; I renounce forever Satan, his pomps and works; and I give myself entirely to Jesus Christ, the Incarnate Wisdom, to carry my cross after Him all the days of my life, and to be more faihful to Him than I have ever been before.
In the presence of all the heavenly court I choose thee this day for my Mother and Mistress. I deliver and consecrate to thee, as thy slave, my body and soul, my goods, both interior and exterior, and even the value of all my good actions, past, present and future; leaving to thee the entire and full right of disposing of me, and all that belongs to me, without exception, according to thy good pleasure, for the greater glory of God, in time and in eternity. Amen.

(Saint Luis Grignion de Montfort)

Blue Army of Our Lady, Washington, N.J. 07882; Imprimatur Most Rev. George W. Ahr, Bishop of Trenton

No comments: