Sunday, June 12, 2011

Prayer to the Sacred Head

O WISDOM of the Sacred Head, guide me in all my ways. Love of the Sacred Heart, consume me with thy fire.
Three Glorias, in honour of the Divine Will, Memory and Understanding.
O Seat of Divine Wisdom, and guiding Power, which governs all the motions and love of the Sacred Heart, may all minds know Thee, all hearts Love Thee, and all tongues praise Thee, now and for ever more.

Let Us Pray
DEAREST Jesus, teach me to be generous, teach me to serve Thee as Thou deservest, to give and not to count the cost, to fight and not to heed the wounds, to toil and not to seek for rest, to labour and not to ask for any reward, except to know that I do Thy Will, O my God.

From: Devotions to the Sacred Head of Our Blessed Lord - Imprimatur: Jacobus Canonicus Carr, Pro Episcopo Liverpolitano.

No comments: