(After the Holy Shroud of Turin)
By offering My Face to My Eternal Father nothing will be refused, and the conversion of many sinners will be obtained. (Our Lord to Sr. Marie of St. Peter)
It is requested that all undertake to widely spread and make known this devotion to the Holy Face of Jesus.
Promises of Our Lord Jesus Christ
to Sr. Marie of Saint Peter, Discalced Carmelite Nun of Tours, France in favor of those who honor His Holy Face.
1. "By My Holy Face you shall work miracles."
2. "By My Face you will obtain the conversion of many sinners."
3. "Nothing that you ask in making this offering will be refused to you."
4. "If you knew how pleasing the sight of My Face is to My Father."
5. "As in a kingdom you can procure all you wish for with a coin marked with the King's effigy, so in the Kingdom of Heaven you will obtain all you desire with the precious coin of My Holy Face."
6. "Our Lord has promised me that He will imprint His divine likeness on the souls of those who honor His most holy Countenance."
7. "All those who honor My Holy Face in a spirit of reparation, will by so doing perform the office of the pious Veronica."
8. "According to the care you take in making reparation to My Face disfigured by blasphemies, so will I take care of yours which has been disfigured by sin. I will reprint therein My Image and render it as beautiful as it was on leaving the Baptismal font."
9. "Our Lord has promised me, that all those who defend His cause in this work of repartion, by words, by prayers, or in writing, He will defend them before His Father; at their death He will purify their souls by effacing all the blots of sin and will restore to them their primitive beauty."
An Act of Praise and Reparation
(Dictated by Our Lord to Sr. Marie of St. Peter)
May the most holy, most sacred, most adorable, most incomprehensible and ineffable Name of God be forever praised, blessed, loved, adored and glorified in heaven, on earth, and under the earth, by all the creatures of God, and by the Sacred Heart of Our Lord Jesus Christ, in the Most Holy Sacrament of the Altar. Amen.
O Lord Jesus Christ, in presenting ourselves before Thy adorable Face, to ask of Thee the graces of which we stand most in need, we beseech Thee above all, to give us that interior disposition of never refusing at any time to do what Thou requirest of us by Thy holy commandments and divine inspirations. Amen.
O good Jesus, who hadst said, "Ask and you shall receive, seek and you shall find, knock and it shall be opened to you", give us, O Lord, that faith which obtains all, or supply in us what may be deficient; grant us, by the pure effect of Thy charity, and for Thy eternal glory, the graces which we need and which we look for from Thy infinite mercy. Amen.
Be merciful to us, O my God, and reject not our prayers, when amid our afflictions we call on Thy Holy Name and seek with love and confidence Thy adorable Face. Amen.
O Almighty and Eternal God, look upon the Face of Thy Son Jesus. We present It to Thee with confidence, to implore Thy pardon. The All-Merciful Advocate opens His mouth to plead our cause; hearken to His cries, behold His tears, O God, and through His infinite merits hearken to Him when He intercedes for us poor miserable sinners. Amen.
Adorable Face of my Jesus, my only love, my light, and my life, grant that I may serve, know and love Thee alone, that I may live with Thee, of Thee, by Thee and for Thee. Amen.
Eternal Father, I offer Thee the adorable Face of Thy Beloved Son for the honor and glory of Thy Name, for the conversion of sinners and the salvation of the dying.
O Divine Jesus, through Thy Face and Name save us. Our hope is in the virtue of Thy Holy Name!
Sept. 12, 1975 (With ecclesiastical approval)
Crusaders of Our Lady of Fatima, P. O. Box 751, Lancaster, California 93534
"All for the love and Glory of God"